Product Review

  

 I was so excited when I saw the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Cream Conditioner at Sahad Stores. I bought if for N750.
 Many natural sisters have raved about this conditioner, so I was really excited to try it (I'm not that much of a product junkie).
Claims: "For frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair. Smoothes hair for long-lasting frizz control".
Observations: It does not have a harsh smell and it is thick enough for thick hair...just my type of conditioner...or so I thought.
My results?....Sadly, it did nothing for my 4a/b mane 0_o. Did not help in detangling and no matter how much I applied, I did not get the results I got from enliven or v05 conditioners.
Using a different method, I will try this product again and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...