Natur Vital Henna Shampoo

My friends have so much praise for Natur Vitals Shampoos and conditioners. They say the shampoo is not too harsh on the hair and it gives it shine.  So I went to Sahad Stores and bought a bottle for N1000. I wanted the conditioner but I bought the Shampoo by mistake:) (don't ask how).
Its major ingredients are lawsonia inermis (henna) extract, and helianthus annuus (sunflower) extract. 
   
 Claims:- 
  • Makes hair shiny
  • Makes hair soft and healthy
  • Suitable for use with permanent dyes
  • Sunflower  extract from Sunflower seeds protects the colour of natural and dyed hair from the aggression of ultra-violet rays...
  • Henna obtained from crushed dried henna leaves makes the hair shiny and strong and gives it lots of body. It also brightens natural and dyed hair colour.
Use:-
"...on wet hair and massage in gently. Leave on for a few minutes and rinse out with plenty water.''
    My Results:-
     The shampoo is thick but runs out of the bottle with ease. When I first applied it, I thought my friends over hyped the product...but after completely washing my hair I must confess that I was impressed. The shampoo left my hair and scalp clean plus my hair really felt soft. As for shine, I'm not so sure about that...
     Will I buy another bottle? Yes.
    When I get back from camp (compulsory youth service) I will buy the conditioner and give a review. Peace!!

    1 comment:

    1. I really like this shampooes. Have been using them during my living in europe. Is there any shop in manhattan,NY that I can go and buy them instead of online buying? Thank you!

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...