Pictures From CCC (The Birthday Edition: Meet up Lagos)

Don't you wish this was your crib?











Actress Kate Henshaw stopped by!



 The best sales man in Nigeria...


Miss Fizz (red kaftan)
Mr.Tee thought it would be cool to show me just how short I really am:)


Nibi finally taking a break
I had a lot of fun and  learnt a lot from Nibi and Miss Fizz. The next post will be dedicated to the vendors. There were a lot of affordable products and accessories at the meet up. Stay tuned for pics.and information.

7 comments:

  1. It's really nice to see Nigerians rocking their beautiful natural hair. I also like the versatility of hair styles!

    foreversweetlybroken.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looked like a great event, well done you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetly Broken! Wish you were there. There was a lot of hair inspiration in one room
    Hi Myne! Thanks but all credit goes to Nibi of Kinkyapothecary and Miss Fizz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics. I don't know why, but I am not seeing your blog updates on my dashboard. I hope this will fix itself soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Holidays my Sister!! Wish you were there o. Hmmm...you know I had this same problem with a blog I was following. Last week I stated getting updates again. I hope mine "arrange" sharp-sharp :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could be there; Nice to see that the natural revolution has hit nigeria; I think you have an advantage to be on the mother land cause you can investigate near the elders which plant, oils or method is the best for natural hair;
    I am sure you are using this advantage properly.

    I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Minasek! I wish you same and more: may God grant you your hearts greatest desire in the year 2012! And I agree with you...being at home has an advantage. I get to mix the old and the new to get better results than just sticking to the old.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...