Product Find: Screwy Hair Butter

Screwy Hair Butter is handmade from all-natural ingredients (no preservatives no chemicals).
INGREDIENTS
  •  Raw/unprocessed Shea butter
  •  Homemade Coconut oil
  • Extra Virgin Olive oil 
  • 100% Vegetable glycerin 
  • and essential oils ( I bought the one with lavender oil. Click here to read on its benefits )
This week, my Mother washed her hair and did not apply any oil after washing.The following day her hair was so dry! To soften her hair I used a spray bottle to lightly apply water to her hair and then we applied Screwy Hair Butter to sections, and braided it. The next day her hair was very  soft and manageable.  What I love most about this product is that it does not leave my hair heavy. I will be doing a review on this product some weeks from now.
Meanwhile you can contact Screwy Haired Girl  here to make your orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...