Straight Hair

My hair never looked this healthy when it was relaxed.

Before taking the hot iron to my hair I prepared it by:
-Deep-conditioning.
-Applying a Leave in conditioner.
-And let hair air dry.

To stretch hair I...
worked in sections,
applied Coconut oil (I read on some forums and blogs that it is a good natural heat protectant),
using a comb I detangled hair and then...
used the hot iron to stretch out hair. 

Used the opportunity to get a much needed trim.please don't use bands with metal o...they pull out you hair.

 A lot of Nigerian Ladies refuse to go natural because they don't understand the versatility that comes with our hair type. Once I throway water for this hair it's back to coils! IHeartmycoils!

8 comments:

  1. Very nice...looks quiet shiny, healthy and voluminous! :)

    foreversweetlybroken.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOAH! YOUR HAIR LOOKS SHINY,HEALTHY AND BEAUTIFUL. I AM GOING TO TRY THIS METHOD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Minasek!Make sure you post pictures o. Oh and I've sent for my Blick Bassey album...cant get enough of "Maria". Thanks for that post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you're patient. Since my hair constantly fights back with anything that tries to straighten it, it takes time to so i don't even try it. Your hair is long..........and healthy........and pretty.

    *ajalahtravel*

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...... Girl your hair is looking gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Sis, your hair is beautiful! Looking mega healthy.
    Love it.

    DatFunkyFro

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...