Kreative Blogger award


This past week has been a bit too much for most Nigerians...so you can understand how excited I was when  I logged on and found that I got a Kreativ Blogger award from one of my Favorite bloggers  JazzWife!!

The Conditions for accepting the Award are:
  • Link back to the person who gave you this award. 
  • Answer the questions below. 
  • Award 10 other blogs and let them know in a comment or email.
  •  Share 7 random thoughts about yourself.



 NAME YOUR FAVORITE SONG:
Hmmmm…..that’s a tough one….I don't have 'A' favorite song but I have favorite artists. I love songs that go straight to the heart and make me want to move. I heart 9ice, Fela, the Oriental Brothers, Siraj Nuri ,Freshly ground, Andre 3000, Lauryn Hill , Jamiroquai , Felix Wezekwa, Blick Bassey, Petite Pays…. I can’t even tell my favourite song from any of these artists…

WHAT TICKS ME OFF:
People who think they know it all. In Nigeria we call them: over saby, saby-saby, tatafo...e.t.c

WHEN I’M UPSET I:
Get tight lipped and withdrawn…for a while until I get someone to talk the life out of

WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE PET:
Cat

BLACK OR WHITE:
None. I wore these colours for 5 whole years in school…but black is better to handleJ

BIGGEST FEAR:
Animals that crawl on their belly...*shiver*…

EVERYDAY ATTITUDE:
Pray, Live, learn and smile…it’s good to be alive.

WHAT IS PERFECTION:
God

GUILTY PLEASURE:
Chilling…just lazy about in peace and quiet with no one to bother me…a drink, a snack, a good book or some good music….that’s the life…


7 Random thoughts about me 
I learnt to braid at age 7 and can make a perfect part without help.
I love to travel.
I find it difficult saying no to yam and palm oil ( My sister says that I must have been a farmer in my past life)
I eat more than people expect (in little portions:))
I enjoy walking.
I'm still good at playing Nigerian Children hand clapping games (can you guys remember tinko-tinko and ten-ten)
I'm learning to do the South African dance ....and you don't want to see my foolishness:)


So I'm passing this award to the following bloggers...

3 comments:

  1. Awww. Congrats on you award and thanks for awarding me.

    I really get inspired by your self-braiding expertise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks people!! Dont worry AN keep on practicing...I know sey you go pass me soon!:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...